Friday, May 29, 2015

5 Fictional Characters You Most Identify With

1. Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter


Quirky, a bit unconventional, honest, and doesn't give a damn what anyone else thinks. We are pretty much the same person...we also have amazing style!

2. Jess from New Girl


I watch this show and laugh so much! Quirky and totally awkward...twins separated at birth.

3. Chantry from What If


Someone told me I needed to watch this movie because Chantry reminded her of me. I watched it and could kinda see what she was saying....plus I wouldn't mind kissing Harry Potter (I mean Daniel Radcliffe).

4. Suzy from Moonrise Kingdom


Prematurely jaded and world weary. Decides to runaway and be happy...pretty much sums up my life.

5. Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls


Sometimes it's okay to like cute stuff and want to make cute stuff. :)

What fictional character do you identify with the most?

4 comments:

  1. Awwww Bubbles I love her she's cute, adorable, fun & kicks ass! xoxo

    Cateaclysmic

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Luna <3 I love both Hermione and Luna!!

    xoxo

    Pepi
    dePepi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moonrise Kingdom! Love that film:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luna Lovegood is awesome. ♥ I wrote my list here: http://alifemorekawaii.blogspot.com/2015/05/5-fandom-friday-5-characters-i-most.html

    If you don't want to read the deets, I listed: Usagi Tsukino, Kara 'Starbuck' Thrace, Honoka Kousaka, Tomoko Kuroki, and I cheated and listed two for number 5 and they were Piper Halliwell and Applejack. ^_^

    ReplyDelete