Thursday, May 21, 2015

Follow Friday: Nerdburger


You've probably seen #FF on Twitter and maybe even Instagram. I thought it would be cool to do it in a blog post, that way I can gush about how amazing this person(blog/IG account/shop) is and you can check them out for yourself.
My first Follow Friday goes to the most kawaii girl on the planet, Cazz from Nerdburger!

Her awesome blog is about comics, fashion, cosplay, and all things cute! My daughter (who is 2) is in love with her and watches her YouTube channel all the time. The video on repeat in our house right now is Cazz's trip to Hong Kong Disney. Cazz just seems likes the nicest person and I would love to have a coffee with her someday, if I'm ever in Australia. So show some love by checking out her blog, and watching all her amazing YouTube videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment