Thursday, May 28, 2015

Art Throb: Tuesday Bassen

I am a huge advocate for supporting handmade and the arts. I love supporting rad people and the things they create. Sometimes I love an artist so much that I just want to buy all the things! Today I'm sharing my current crush and art throb (get it like heartthrob) Tuesday Bassen.

I found out about Tuesday through the Instagram explore page and loved her bad ass illustrations. I enjoy watching the videos of her outlining her illustrations with a super steady hand, checking out her collaboration with Hello Holiday, and I want to join her Ugly Girl Gang.

This lady is busy and you can find her working on so many rad projects from cards, zines, tees, and so much more. I love my phone case from her Society 6 shop and the tee I snagged from Cotton Bureau.

So take some time to check out her website, shop, and Instagram account and give this illustrator some love + support. Who is your current Art Throb?

No comments:

Post a Comment