Thursday, November 3, 2016

November Goals

Today it finally feels a bit like fall! It's kinda rainy and not 80! I love fall weather, but it's still felt like summer here in Texas.

A few of the goals that I made for myself this month, I've already accomplished. Like re-opening my Etsy shop and sending out a newsletter.

More November Goals include:

1. Portrait Practice. This is something always on my list. I get asked to do portraits a lot, but I'm terrified I'll be awful at it. Hopefully practicing on friends + family first will help boost my confidence a bit.

2. New fabric design. I haven't worked on a new fabric design in months. I have plans to make a kawaii chibi Supernatural pattern to go with my other fandom designs.

3. Make a pie. I've never made a pie, and this year I wanted to make a pumpkin pie. I found a simple recipe that requires no baking today. Hoping to test it out soon!

What are your goals for November? Even though my shop is open right now, I plan to enjoy this season. I love watching the Thanksgiving Day parade and decorating for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment