Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Geeky Ornaments


Am I the only one already watching Hallmark Christmas movies and buying all the holiday stuff from Bath & Body Works? A couple years ago I painted up some Harry Potter ornaments on some wood slices and they were a huge hit with you cuties. This year while spring cleaning I found some small wooden hearts and thought they would make cute geeky ornaments.


The first round included a kawaii Harry Potter, the 10th + 11th Doctors from Doctor Who. Thank you to everyone who bought one of these cuties to make their holidays geekier. Right now I'm working on another set that will be listed today with one of my favorite HP characters, Luna Lovegood!


Thank you to the cuties who suggested Luna! I love finding other people who love her as much as I do. I'm not sure if I'll try and order more hearts and make more ornaments, but thank you to everyone for the positive feedback!

I can't wait to share with you all the new ideas I'm working on for next year!

What character would you love to see on an ornament?

No comments:

Post a Comment