Wednesday, November 16, 2016

4 Years + a Flash Sale

I got a reminder from Timehop that today was my 4th year as a small business owner! I can't believe it's been that long! I know this year I haven't done as much with my shop, but I have plans to change that coming into the new year.

I just want to thank everyone for your support over the years, it means a lot to me! All the emails + comments I get from you guys keeps me going. xo

As a thank you, I am having a one day flash sale! Now through Thursday, November 17th, you can save 40% with the code 4YEARS.

I know my shop isn't super stocked, but if there is anything you want to get of my past collections, now is the time. This current collection won't be back after they're sold. I am currently working on new products for 2017.

Again, thank you so much for liking my art and following along with me! xo

PS Make sure to sign up for my newsletter to know about any future sales! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment