Friday, January 29, 2016

Favorite Things

Today I saw a cute post on Sincerely, Sara of a few of her favorite things from the past month. This inspired me to do my own version and make it my daily doodle.



1. Shadowhunters. After seeing the previews all holiday season long, I was convinced it was going to be completely lame....but I like to watch lame shows. After watching the 1st episode, I decided to read the first book in the series. It's not awesome, but I don't hate it, so I'll keep watching. (I also like Clary's weird red orange hair color).

This review is pretty spot on for how I feel so far and pretty funny.

2.  Warm Socks. I'm a sucker for $1 spot socks. I also can't sleep if my feet are cold.

3. David's Tea. I finally tried some of their fabulous teas + they're amazing! My favorite so far is chocolate rocket.

4. Copic Marker YouTube videos. I'm planning to go pick some copics up this weekend. (Also, how do you say copic? Like "Its LeviOsa not LeviosA"? Hermione would know.)

5. LUSH! I love Lush, my husband loves it even more. I actually filled his Christmas stocking with Lush bath bombs. After working out, a bath with a Lush bubble bar is my favorite!

6. Yoga with Adriene aka #yogacamp. If you follow me on any social media you've seen me talking about this. I actually started over with day 1 this week because I kept missing the weekends. Amelia also loves to do some "yogo" with me.

I'm hoping to continue making these fun favorite doodles each month! What a fun way to share some highlights. What did you love this month?

1 comment:

  1. I'm watching Shadowhunters with my best friend, and it's so silly but so entertaining. :D And I say cOpic markers, though I've heard it pronounced coppic, like copper with an ick on the end. Who knows what's right!

    ReplyDelete