Friday, October 14, 2016

Inktober

Since I've closed my shop + dialed back the social media, life has been great. I definitely feel like I get so much more accomplished in a day...seriously my house has never been cleaner. Participating in Inktober has been fun. I haven't been as consistent as I would like, and hopefully I can get caught up on the days I've missed. Here is what I've done so far:

Witchsona

Costume

Sadness


Wolf

Haunted


Mummy

Devil

I've only been using pink copics + black markers, but this week I'm branching out into colored pencils (borrowing my daughters >_<). I'm a tad behind this week, but I'm working on getting caught up.

I might work on turning some of these sketches into watercolor paintings in the future and put them on Society6. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment