Tuesday, September 6, 2016

September Goals


I am so excited that it's September! I love fall and my daughter is really getting into it too. I made some goals for August and I didn't complete all of them, but I did pretty good overall.

Here are my goals for September:

1. 1-2 new fabric designs up in my Spoonflower shop. I exceeded my own expectations last month with fabric designs (mostly holiday), and this month I'm hoping to keep up the momentum. Designing fabric has become my main gig these days, and I'm really enjoying it.

2. Morning Routine. I am not a morning person, but my kiddo has a very consistent internal alarm clock (up at 8am on the dot). I want to make use of being up so early and get things done (like exercising <started BBG today>, morning pages, etc.). I've been looking on Pinterest for some ideas to get my morning party started.

3. Blogging! Still struggling with this one + always loosing momentum. Here's to not giving up!

4. Children's Book. I've got ideas that I need to flesh out and lots of sketching to do. I also need to learn how to actually go about writing + illustrating books. I bought a few books to help me. Fingers crossed I make time to work on it this month.

What are your goals for the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment