Friday, July 8, 2016

Book Club

Bookworm is one of my most popular prints. Turns out there are a lot of us bookworms out there! It's been a while since I've had any prints for sale, but I keep reworking this cutie. I thought it would be fun to show all 3 versions. I'm sure this won't be the last time I update her.

Version 1: This was offered as a brooch, sticker set + prints. This is the second series of paintings that I started selling when I first started out.


Version 2: This cutie is part of my Pastel Girl Gang series that was sold as cards and vinyl stickers. I'm kinda obsessed with pink hair and big glasses....



Version 3: I just re-painted her again yesterday. My style has been evolving as I've been trying to sketch daily (even if I don't share it + as my arthritis-y hands allow). I'm not sure if she is my favorite yet, but you can find her in my Society6 shop as a print.


Also in my Society6 shop, you can find the Book Club print on phone cases + mugs! I made this fun print for the Novel Tea Book Club in the form of stickers, but thought it was too cute not to turn into a pattern. Look for it on Spoonflower soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment