Friday, August 30, 2019

New HQ Fabrics + Design Challenges


It had been a while since I had created a new fabric design. I was stuck in a design rut, and wanting to move away from fandom designs. One day I got an email about the Spoonflower Design Challenges. The prompts were pretty simple and open ended. I decided I would challenge myself to enter 2 designs a month. This has really prompted me to get new designs made and step away from fandom art.

This Cute Dinosaur fabric was my first entry, and even though I didn't win, it was super fun to make and now one of my favorite designs.

This Pirate themed fabric is my latest entry (and last one for this month). Voting begins Thursday, August 8th and ends August 13th.
Thank you to everyone who has voted and supported me! I really appreciate it!
PS These fabrics are available as soon as I get my samples in the mail. Make sure to follow me on Facebook or Instagram to know when they are available for purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment