Saturday, February 2, 2019

Open for Business


Late at night when I should be sleeping, I have been working on getting my Etsy shop reopened (all from my phone >_<). Right now there are some limited edition geeky hand painted heart ornaments, fabric samples and cards. I'm working on the logistics of selling fabric by the yard and trying to gauge interest in it.

I have plans to bring back some stickers, but they will probably be hand cut (and very limited in quantity)  until I can get my software up and running for my cutting machine.

I have already been working on new fabric designs and I'm super excited about them! You can find my current fabric designs here.

If you're in the market for a geeky gift, then check out my Society6 for mugs, phone cases, and almost anything you can imagine.

Thanks for all the support and patience as I get things up and running again.

Stay Cute! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment