Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Being Productive

With the new year always comes goals and resolutions (yes I know it's already February). I used to do the One Word for the year thing that I never thought of again and pick resolutions I never kept. I decided to keep it simple and challenge myself this year. A fellow illustrator (Anke Weckmann) started a goal of 100 Days of Productivity to hold herself accountable. She has some really fun printables for you to use too!


I also started using the DONE app. Which is simple and easily customized. Right now I have it set up to remind me to draw, do yoga, declutter something, and do my French lessons with my daughter daily. If I have a tracker with a streak involved it makes me competitive and not want to mess up my streak. Genius! (The app DUOLINGO that we use for French has a streak tracker too!)

Something else that helps me stay on track is calendars and planners. This month I am really focusing on some self care and yoga practice. Taking the time for myself and keeping that little promise to myself has been very important, especially as a busy mom. I'm really enjoying Yoga with Adriene.

Let me know if you have any fun ways to stay on track with your goals and being productive.

Stay Cute xx

No comments:

Post a Comment