Thursday, February 14, 2019

My Spring Capsule Wardrobe

Lately, I have been obsessing over capsule wardrobes. I've followed all the popular minimalist blogs (like Caroline Joy and Allie Casazza) and been pinning things for years. I even tried to do the #Fall10x10 challenge on Instagram.

I discovered an app called Cladwell, where you can put in pictures of the things in your closet, make mini capsules and it makes outfits for you. Pretty much Cher's closet from Clueless, which is a dream come true.

 I love clothes and shopping, but I have a bad habit of buying multiples of the same thing. Since this fall, I have spent way too much time on this app and creating capsules. I finally created a capsule that I plan to use for an actual season. I'm not an expert, and this is my first actual try at a capsule, but I can say that I'm excited to simplify and look super cute!


I'll link everything I can below. 

3. striped tee (old from Target)
6. graphic tee
8. graphic tee
9. long sleeve tee
15. blazer (old from Modcloth)
17. Levi's denim shorts
22. Levi's wedgie jeans
28. Slip on Vans
29. Converse
31. Seychelles Mules
35. Sandals

What are your thoughts on a capsule wardrobe? Do you have an experience using a capsule wardrobe? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment