Wednesday, November 6, 2019

A Kawaii Christmas: 2019 Gift Guide


It's that time of the year, to get a jump start on your holiday shopping. I love supporting small shops and buying handmade for my family and friends. It makes gift giving a bit more special. Here's a round up of 10 kawaii gifts for the cute curator in your life.

1. Pikachu Poppet Hanger by Freak and Pocky


Add a little spark to your tree with this Pikachu Ornament! The kawaii vibe of this Pokemon will make your holiday even cuter!

2. Chubby Unicorn Earrings by Dorky Dino


Kawaii and full of magic and cupcakes, these will make the perfect gift for the unicorn lover in your life...or buy them for yourself ( I won't tell).

3. Bone Daddy & Ghost Puppy Blockheads by AlterEgo Designs


The Pumpkin King loves Christmas and will make the perfect kawaii gift for that person on your list who loves Halloween all year round!



A spatter of stars will upgrade any kawaii winter outfit and these finger-less gloves are the perfect gift.



Nothing is more kawaii than unicorns, but add in a little humor and it's a double whammy gift! 



Nothing more kawaii than the cutest of cute video games. Perfect gift for that kawaii gamer on your list.



For the hardcore kawaii lovers on your list, pick up these amazing Studio Ghibli wooden cutouts. 



These kawaii pink sculpted dragons are perfect for the fantasy lover on your list. The attention to detail is out of this world!


Creepy cute? Spoopy? or just plain kawaii?! I know someone on my list this is perfect for!!



Nothing makes me happier than eating cupcakes, and I'm sure nothing could make my house cuter than a picture of kawaii cupcakes.

Let me know what handmade shops are on your Christmas shopping radar, I'd love to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment