Tuesday, May 2, 2017

May Goals


I've seen several May Goal posts floating around, maybe it's because I've been on Twitter more, but I decided to try and hold myself accountable by posting my goals. I made a few goals for myself last month that I actually completed. Woot!

May Goals:

1. Get wooden heart ornaments painted. This is on my to do list every week....

2. Design 2 new fabrics. I'm currently trying to focus on a Ghibli + possible Star Wars design.

3. Continue 100 Day Project. I am still working on this drawing challenge! I haven't really posted much of my work, but I'm still trying. Some weeks I end up playing catch up by doing several days at once, but hopefully I'll get better.

4. Make more vegetarian/vegan meals. One of my New Years resolutions was to eat more vegetables. I bought a new cookbook (Isa Does It) and plan to make all the yummy things! I already have 4 recipes planned for this week.

5. Continue blogging once a week. I'm not a hard core blogger, but I think it helps as an artist/small business person to keep people informed...so I'm working on it. :)

6. Finish putting together my pixel afghan. This thing is a monster and I keep putting it off because I hate the sewing part. I also want to finish so I can start a new crochet project.

7. Organize art closet. It's like Tetris in there and I can't find anything.

That seems like a lot to work on...I've definitely been more motivated since I started going to these exercise classes 3 days a week (yay endorphins!) Getting out of the house has been a big thing for me this year! I've even gone to a few geek girl events. Sadly, I haven't been able to attend any Sketch Club meetings because we've been out of town a lot this year.

What are your goals for May? xo

No comments:

Post a Comment