Tuesday, June 7, 2016

New Fabric Designs + Other News


I have 2 new fabric designs up in my Spoonflower shop! I finally figured out an easy way to make a repeating pattern that made sense to my coffee drunk brain.

You can now buy Hello Quirky Time Lords (aka Doctor Who) fabric based on my original watercolor sticker set, and Fairy Tale (which is one of my favorites), featuring unicorns + rainbows on a pastel pink background.

Here's my sample of the fabric! Makes me wish I could sew!

In other news, my Etsy shop is closed right now while I decide what to do. Currently, I'm unable to sell my Harry Potter related items on Etsy due to copyright infringement, which I totally get. Harry Potter is not my brainchild, but I do enjoy making fan art.

You can still shop my Society6 shop for goodies.

Look at these cute shoes made out of my Harry Potter fabric! I preordered a pair for Amelia + can't wait to get them in!

Shoes by Bina's Blooms


1 comment: