Saturday, April 9, 2016

March Favorites

I finally got around to doodling out my March Favorites!


1. Curling my hair! I'm the worst at fixing my hair, and most of the time you'll find me wearing a hat. Lately, I've been watching YouTube videos and trying some new things.

2. Homemade lattes. My friends passed on their espresso machine to me! I've been watching YouTube videos and making decent lattes at home. (Obviously I watch A LOT of YouTube >_<)

3. Cry Baby Girl Gang! (but don't type that into your search bar T_T) The Crybaby Club is an awesome group of supportive ladies who all agree it's okay to cry. I've loved getting to know everyone in the Facebook group and on Instagram.

4. Watching The Voice. This is the only thing I want to watch on live TV. I started watching last season and now I'm hooked. I make my husband watch it and he pretends to hate it, but then is super into it. Anyone else watching?

5. Fairy Tail. If I'm not watching Korean Dramas (or The Voice), I am probably watching anime. We've been watching Fairy Tail non stop and I'm obsessed! Now I will have to read the manga just so I know what happens next....

What are a few of your favorite things from last month?

No comments:

Post a Comment