Thursday, April 21, 2016

Discontinued Items


As I'm working on getting my new products completed, I've decided to discontinue a few items. These are items I will not be making or carrying anymore, and I have limited stock.

I'm sad to say goodbye to my shrink plastic brooches. They are so fun to make, but take a huge toll on my hands since each one is hand cut. I remember making Christmas ornaments out of clear shrink plastic with the design drawn on in sharpie. To those of you who purchased one, thank you!

Right now, I am working on sticker + card designs. I am also saving up to get hard enamel pins made of my designs. I'm planning to start with the chibi Harry Potter design, but I would love to hear what other designs you would like to see as an enamel pin. Leave me a comment with your thoughts!

Thank you again for supporting my shop + enjoying my art! I can't wait to finally share some new products with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment