Thursday, March 28, 2019

Hello Quirky & VIP Friends Facebook Group


I took an extra long maternity leave/social media break, and when I came back recently if felt like a whole new world. I've been learning about all sorts of new things small fries like me need to do to get our work/products seen.

I created a VIP Facebook group, just for fans of Hello Quirky Design and lovers of kawaii + geeky stuff. You can expect to hear about all the upcoming HQ Design news first, but it's also a community for kawaii + geeky lovers. I'm interested in creating a kawaii corner on the internet to connect with people who are interested in the things I'm interested in and maybe make some new friends.

A long time ago, I remember talking to some arty internet buds about creating an online community and now the time has come. I hope you will come be apart of a fun group where you can be yourself and share your art, passions, and fandom!

I would love your feedback on the group and current/future HQ Design products! You can join here!

Stay Cute! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment