Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Mystery Sticker Packs Are Here!


It only took a week of watching NCIS while I cut out almost 200 stickers, but I got it done! Mystery Sticker Packs are in the shop while they last! Each pack contains a random assortment of sizes and stickers from different collections. Some of the collections include: Hello Quirky Wizards + Wizard Villains, Supernatural, Doctor Who, and Studio Ghibli.


I used sheets that I had printed when my computer was crashing and I was printing like a mad woman. I'm currently in the process of redoing my stickers into sheets using my Silhouette Cameo, which will make things easier on my hands. I'm hoping to do more planner size stickers, so you get more on the sheet + the sizes work better for in your planner.

I'd love some feedback! Let me know what you'd like to see! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment