I made a joke on my Instagram about going back to living my 'arty grandma life' when I dyed my hair back pink. I've just been embracing it since I realized I was a hipster, but the uncool mom type...so retired hipster.
Most days you will find me in leggings or workout clothes, but I try to get dressed a couple days a week on the off chance it motivates me to actually get some work done. When I'm not attempting to motivate myself to work, I'm potty training the threenager + watching Korean drama's.
To get the arty grandma look/life:
- Head to your local thrift store and purchase some overalls + an over-sized cardigan or two.
- Order some large thick framed glasses from Warby Parker.
- Buy lots of novelty mugs (can also be found at the thrift store).
- Stock up on fun printed socks from Happy Socks.
- Dye your hair some wacky color that will have your neighbors staring at a rare sighting of you at the mail box.
- Make sure to drink your big mug of coffee on your way to the mail box.
- Watch Korean Dramas until 2am.
- Draw something everyday.