Friday, May 5, 2017

Sketchbook: OOTD


I'm pretty proud of myself for actually keeping up with my 100 day project and working on other sketches. I haven't really posted much, except glimpses in my sketchbook on Instagram stories.

This week I thought it would be fun to draw what I was wearing, but only managed one day. Things have been pretty busy around here.

I'm not sure if I would actually leave the house in this outfit, but it is something I wear around the house. I've always been really weird uncomfortable about wearing shorts out in public anyway, but I'm working on it. The summers here in Texas are brutal, so shorts are a must. It's always cold in my house so I tend to wear tights under my shorts (and sometimes socks with my sandals). I'm addicted to cardigans and my friend got me this amazing Totoro one for my birthday!

I am going to try and do more of these quick outfit of the day drawings in the future and hopefully share some more of my cute food sketches.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment