Thursday, April 20, 2017

Shop Reopened!

 ETSY

I've finally reopened my shop! I kept thinking I needed to wait until I've made a new collection + products. I couldn't decide what platform I wanted to use. Stuck in indecision, I just didn't do anything.

I finally kicked myself out of my weirdness and just decided to reopen. I had so much encouragement from everyone, which made me remember people liked some of my older products. I am slowly working on new stuff, but for now you can find some old favorites. (There are new sticker packs and fabric samples available though.)


I decided to use both Etsy + Big Cartel. (Etsy for the marketplace and Big Cartel for my own site that is under my control for the most part.)

Etsy is always making changes, which is hard to keep up with or annoying for sellers + buyers. Big Cartel is a flat fee and super chill, without all the craziness of Shopify. I almost thought about Storenvy again, but last time I ended up charged with so many hidden fees I didn't feel it was worth it. I would recommend trying them out to find what works for you. (End platform rant)

Thank you for the continued support and look forward to new products soon!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment